Last updated: Oct 6, 2017
The FolioFusion brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with FolioFusion and our services (“Brand Assets”). Examples of our Brand Assets include the word “FolioFusion” and our logos. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks and service marks of FolioFusion.
If you don’t agree to these Brand Guidelines, you don’t have a right to, and shouldn’t, use the Brand Assets.
Brand Usage Guidelines:
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to FolioFusion, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “FolioFusion” as a single word, and always capitalize both the letters "F".
- Comply with our Logo Guidelines, Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by FolioFusion.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Present the Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most prominent or distinctive feature of what you’re creating.
- Use the Brand Assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats or mugs.
- Assert rights over the FolioFusion brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with FolioFusion.
- Feature FolioFusion on materials associated with sexually explicit content, unlawful activity or other materials that violate our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
- To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so be sure to review these Brand Guidelines regularly
The FolioFusion brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with FolioFusion and our services (“Brand Assets”).
Before grabbing a FolioFusion logo, please be sure to follow our basic rules:
- Comply with our Brand Guidelines.
- Don’t alter the shape, proportion, color or orientation of the logos. Keep ‘em black and white, and only as they appear below. (We know you have some great design ideas — put them to work with a new FolioFusion website!)
- Provide at least as much padding around the logo. This helps our logo appear clean and uncluttered.
Finally, if you have any questions about logo usage, feel free to contact us via [email protected].